Sunday, April 25, 2010

Impatiently Waiting

Technically, I would be with my husband in Kentucky in one week from now. Actually, that will not happen. Not within the next week, probably not even within the next four weeks. I am still in Germany, hoping that I will soon be able to take the next step towards my Visa. I just can not wait. This is killing me. It has been so long since we had a real family life. I want to at least make it over there before the 2-year mark. I hate that we already missed our 1st Anniversary last year due to hubby's deployment. This year we will not make it either, I will be in Frankfurt, he will be at Fort Campbell. Well, there is always next year, right? Ha ha. This sucks. Yeah, I know, complaining will not solve anything, but it makes me feel at least a little better for now... So yeah, here I am venting. I guess what makes it so hard for me, is that I do not have a date I can count down to. I can not say "only x days left." There simply is no definite date yet. So I just wait and prove my impatience.

No comments:

Post a Comment