Thursday, June 10, 2010

progress report

I finally had my visa interview in Frankfurt today. Yay! I should have my visa within the next two weeks... :-)

Last Friday I already went to the doctor for the exam that I need for the visa. Everything went well, both the doctor's exam and the visa interview. The people at the consulate were very friendly and helpful. I was a bit nervous about the interview, because I did not know what to expect. However, the consular officer was a very nice lady, and I was stressing out for nothing. I brought way too many documents to my appointment, but I am rather safe than sorry. I did not want to risk having anything missing, so I was double-checking my folder a couple of times to make sure I would not forget anything.

Woohoo! I am so excited that I will be holding my visa in my hands soon. Once I have it, I will book my flight and off I go... Baby, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment